Room Decorations

We (several family members) will be celebrating my daughter's High School graduation by cruising Allure of the Seas 6/18. I wanted to do something special in her cabin that she is sharing with a cousin and looked at the Room Decorations, but felt a little unimpressed. Are they better than they appear online? Any other ideas to make it a little special for her? Thanks for the ideas!

We (several family members) will be celebrating my daughter's High School graduation by cruising Allure of the Seas 6/18. I wanted to do something special in her cabin that she is sharing with a cousin and looked at the Room Decorations, but felt a little unimpressed. Are they better than they appear online? Any other ideas to make it a little special for her? Thanks for the ideas!

I think the decorations supplied by the cruise line are too expensive for what you get. I'd do it yourself if possible.

Thanks for your input! I was thinking it might be best to come up with something myself. We sailed on Freedom years ago during Spring Break and our cabin door decorations were “stolen”. I will come up with something I’m sure.... besides, an amazing cruise with loved ones is celebration enough!!! :)