Thoughts on Epic?

ShakerFamily

I have never disagreed with you if you loved it great . But it is the taking it further. I do not need to fight. All I am saying that you can not make a subjective judgement that just because thousands like it must be fantastic.

We are are Platinum Plus closing I on ambassador ( not really certain that will benefit us) and love the NCL product but we remain balanced - it is that simple we have great cruises on Epic and recently not so good

Show me where I used the word "fantastic".

One poster dimissed my comments because they said things are different on a Transatlantic. Well since you are on it for 13-15 days, it must work well for the repeat TA Epic cruisers.

A consistent factor with the Epic over the last several years- Every TA sailing- has also made it to the dump rack- with $399 every TA, . So, certainly that can factor into the bookings. I know, I happened to book the last one, due to friends of mine having booked. But, 3 simply didn't bother showing up, and 3 did. :)

All kinds of reasons for bookings. I find the ship, ok but, I do like a mid ship open wrap deck that this one doesn't have. Certainly is a good value, and I'll continue to pick it up, based on itinerary and price, with the ship not really mattering much to me.

Fantastic =

lovely lovely lovely - If its not the same - sorry

Now look at the post regarding the pricing -

I said "I loved, loved, loved it". My opinion.

And if I enjoy a cruise it does not matter the price to me.

Many many cruises, not just the Epic, not just NCL, has those low prices to get rid of cabins. You act like it's only the Epic.

Peace Out!

Many many cruises, not just the Epic, not just NCL, has those low prices to get rid of cabins. You act like it's only the Epic.

Peace Out!

However, the Epic on the TA's is the lowest pricing levels, compared to all the other TA's. As I mentioned, has been the case on EVERY cruise since the Europe sailings. NONE of the others have matched this. (I've personally picked up 4 of these sailings)

I have sailed on 5 NCL ships and there are things I love and not so love on all of them. The Epic was my least favorite. But I would sail on the Epic again, if the itinerary is what I'm looking for. There was nothing to make me swear off of sailing the Epic, it just wasn't my favorite ship. I truly missed the promenade deck and I could see the loss in customer service on the Epic because of the capacity. Again, nothing to stop me from sailing her again. It was just an observation from the other ships and the interaction with the staff. No matter what....A bad day on vacation beats any good day at work :D

Peace Out!

Peace out? sorry not UK expression so please explain

However, the Epic on the TA's is the lowest pricing levels, compared to all the other TA's. As I mentioned, has been the case on EVERY cruise since the Europe sailings. NONE of the others have matched this. (I've personally picked up 4 of these sailings)

Agreed