RCCL first cruise questions

Divi

We are a family group of 9 on Rhapsody of the Seas in March. I called to book one of the specialty restaurants and was told we couldn’t have a table for 9 but I could book two tables with no guarantee they would be next to each other. I am hoping this can be sorted directly with the restaurant once onboard.

I just tried to book My Time Dining and seem to be running into the same problem.

Will we be able to have a table for 9 in the MDR?

BTW, the website says reservations can be made for 10.

Second question, what are the times of the evening shows?

Thank you.

we have a large group going on liberty next month-

total of 15 people 11 adults and 4 kids.

I had the same problem, all have MTD and we have the kids reserved for 6:00pm and then they get picked up by ocean adventure. all the adults are booked for 8PM but i had to call to get that set up..

they could not book a specialtiy dinner for that many and said to try on the ship.

Thanks for your reply.

We are 5 adults and 4 teenagers (13 to 17). I was really hoping I wouldn’t have to call again as I found them less than helpful about the specialty restaurants.

I really don’t want to arrive at the dining room the first night without a reservation and hope for a table for 9. :eek:

As long as you all have MTD, you can make your reservations, if you want reservations, when you board. If you show up together, you'll be seated together. MTD doesn't put folks with others, unless you specifically request it, and someone agrees to it. So, around 2pm, someone should go to the DR and tell them you'll need a 10-top for 9 at such and such time.

we have a large group going on liberty next month-

total of 15 people 11 adults and 4 kids.

I had the same problem, all have MTD and we have the kids reserved for 6:00pm and then they get picked up by ocean adventure. all the adults are booked for 8PM but i had to call to get that set up..

Maybe I'm not understanding - you plan to have four children eat by themselves at 6? How old are they?

Maybe I'm not understanding - you plan to have four children eat by themselves at 6? How old are they?

one or two of the adults( Most likely me) will take the kids down to the MDR and sit with them while they eat, then once they are droped off go get ready for tthe adult dinner.

we would have done the Windjammer but two of the kids have celiacs and we have been told the MDR is the safest bet for them.