Island Tour with 7 year old

abs711

This will be our first visit to St. Kitts and I would like to see as much of the Island as I can. It will be my husband and I along with our 7 year old daughter. Who do you recommend? I am surprised to see none offer a kids rate but I gather it is because a seat is a seat to the operators. I was also surprised to see that Annie's doesn't permit kids under 12. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

We just returned from St Kitts and did a great tour with Javin - https://myislandstours.shutterfly.com/

His daughter was off school for the day and spent it with us - she is 7. We had two girls 11 and 12 with us and they enjoyed the hike through the rainforest, snorkeling and beach time. The snorkeling was a good 150 yard swim out to the ship wreck - wasn't a rough swim, just long. He has his pet Monkey that spends the day with you as well, was a nice touch for the day.

• 2 weeks later...

I have used grays tour both times I have been! The first time regular tour (great) and the second time a private tour (even better). Both times it was my mother and I that went. This past November we docked at the industrial pier and both the cruise ship and the other taxi drivers were great helping me get ahold of him and telling him about the change. We had to wait a few minutes, but Mr. Gray himself came and made sure everything was okay, apologize for the mix up, took us to our private van and throughout the day he checked in on us. I forget what the ladies name was that took us around but she was wonderful. We, in my opinion, got to learn more about the island, see and do more then the regular tour did. We wanted to go somewhere “local” to eat lunch she took us to a beach side food place that had really good food. I wanted “local” spices and such and she even took us to get some of that. My nephew loved the spices so much I have to bring triple the amount home this coming fall.

I would recommend and I will only use Grays while in St Kitts.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums