Early Saver Price Protection Questions

Mallow

My wife and I currently have a cruise planned on the Magic and we have a cove balcony with a rate of $1089/pp under Early Saver Exclusive VIFP Club Members Bonus Offer with $25 OBC per person per room. I see that the Exclusive VIFP Club Member Rates is $1015/pp without the OBC. If I switch to this it looks like I would lose the OBC along with price protection so I wouldn't be able to match lower prices later? Is that correct?

Thanks,

Mallow

You don't lose the price protection. You get the lower price and lose the OBC.

You can continue to get price drops. That is the whole point of Early Saver that you get price drops after final payment while all the other rates only get price drops up to final payment.

Thanks for the information. Now just to get enough discount Carnival Gift cards to apply to the raise in deposit fees after the change.

Where are you getting discount gift cards? I have been trying to figure out where they are still available. ( AARP VERIZON ) Do you have to be a member of AARP and how do you get Verizon ones? Thank you for any help you can give. ( Ps I live in AZ if that makes a difference)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where are you getting discount gift cards? I have been trying to figure out where they are still available. ( AARP VERIZON ) Do you have to be a member of AARP and how do you get Verizon ones? Thank you for any help you can give. ( Ps I live in AZ if that makes a difference)

I have been getting them from AARP Rewards for Good program. From what I understand, you can get them and collect points without being an actual member. I am currently a member though and you get around twice the points if I recall correctly.

Verizon no longer offers them:loudcry: