Princess Hotel in Fairbanks

eyelovcrusin

We will be doing the Denali Explorer cruise tour which starts in Fairbanks and we plan to arrive a day early. Princess will inform us of the hotel 21 days prior but we will need a hotel the night before and would prefer to be in the same hotel. Anyone have an experience with what hotel(s) they use in Fairbanks?

We will be doing the Denali Explorer cruise tour which starts in Fairbanks and we plan to arrive a day early. Princess will inform us of the hotel 21 days prior but we will need a hotel the night before and would prefer to be in the same hotel. Anyone have an experience with what hotel(s) they use in Fairbanks?

I would call princess, they usually use the Princess riverbanks lodge (non princess guest can stay there)

I arrived a day early before my tour in May. Shortly after, I booked the cruise I added an extra night. It was the Princess Lodge. Stayed there both nights. My suggestion is to book the extra night as soon as you can while they still have room. Ask your TA or call Princess yourself. Once the hotel fills up, they start using others.

Another suggestion, rent a car for the day before. I found one at the airport... a reputable company...($25) and returned it the night before the tour started. Grabbed a cab back to the hotel for about $15. There really isn't anything to walk to from the Lodge. Just a restaurant or two.