Oasis of the Seas @ Port Canaveral -- parking at cruise lot

Beukeboom

Where do they have the scanner located? If it won't fit and have to check it in how long, approximately, will it take for them to get it to my cabin? I plan on boarding as early as possible. FWIW my wife and I will be staying in a grand suite if that makes any difference for boarding.

You'd have to go back outside and hand it off to a porter (not far) with a tag on it.

If a grand suite doesn't include special luggage handling (I don't know if it does or not), then it could arrive any time, from before you can even get to your room until after dinner.

Where do they have the scanner located? If it won't fit and have to check it in how long, approximately, will it take for them to get it to my cabin? I plan on boarding as early as possible. FWIW my wife and I will be staying in a grand suite if that makes any difference for boarding.
I wouldn't worry. The scanner used for the suite guests is large enough for all the Star Class passengers luggage.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have a roller bag for my camera stuff. Same size as a typical carry on. I take it yours is bigger.

17" X 11.6" X 25.5"

I use it to store two Canon cameras plus extra lenses and various accessories. I also plan on bringing a tripod in its own case to use for video.