Adventures of the Seas ----- St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados

Adventures of the Seas ----- St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados

Can anyone help us with newer Cruise Compasses for this itinerary?

And latest Main dining room menus?

We wish to order a 5 days Dining Package, and both my questions is essential for planning.

Thanks!

We buy 3-5 night specialty dining packages but never considered needing that much info in advance. We set the time for first or second night when purchasing the package, and book the other nights once onboard.

As for cruise compasses, all those ports will be pretty much 8:00-5:00, so shouldn't impact dinner dining times. Not sure you can book all 5 nights in advance, but go for it if you can find the menu's and want to schedule around the MDR choices.

We just did this cruise. We had the three night package. (I think) Anyway, we just made reservations in the afternoon. Not a problem but we were not a large group.

FWIW, the specialty restaurants seemed to have had fewer diners than we usually see.

Thank you all for answers.

In written moment, our booking is for My Family Time Dining 06:00 in MDR.

Our cruise was booked for February 10th, 2018.

RCCL canceled this cruise related to Adventures second dry dock. We received a new cruise March 24th, 2018, and got $400 onboard credit.

We decided to use our onboard credit for finer dining. And cannot see any reason for not making our own “family time dining” twist, dining at special restaurants. One adult can walk our children to Adventure Ocean Club when they have enjoyed their entree and dessert. Thereafter we will continue our dinner.

I know some days our children will be with us at evening activities. Other evenings they will have a greater experience from Adventure Ocean Club.

We would like to travel with ideas about how to get best possible dining experience, the best entertainment experience and to give our children a fantastic vacation. Therefor we asked for help to get both cruise compasses and menu for MDR in front of our cruise.

Thanks!

I have spent time at google to find cruise compass for our itinerary with no success. I find other itinerary’s for Adventures of the Sea.

Anyone have some opinion about if evening program will be more and less the same for different itinerary’s? I know daytime program varies from one itinerary to another.

Our itinerary have less sea-days.

Thanks!

Adventures of the Seas - searching for cruise compasses for our itinerary

I have spent time at google to find cruise compass for our itinerary with no success.

Adventures of the Seas St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados

I find other itineraries for Adventures of the Sea.

Anyone have some opinion about if evening program will be more and less the same for different itinerary’s? I know daytime program varies from one itinerary to another.

Our itinerary has less sea-days than the others.

Thanks!