Restaurant at Balata Gardens

travellgirl

We will be visiting Balata Gardens in February. We have been trying to make reservations for lunch at the restaurant on the premises. Have tried calling, filled out the online reservation form and faxed a request. We have gotten no response.

Has anyone made reservations in advance? I had heard it was advisable, but it's not looking like we are able to get through.

Has anyone gone with no reservations?

Thanks .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We will be visiting Balata Gardens in February. We have been trying to make reservations for lunch at the restaurant on the premises. Have tried calling, filled out the online reservation form and faxed a request. We have gotten no response.

Has anyone made reservations in advance? I had heard it was advisable, but it's not looking like we are able to get through.

Has anyone gone with no reservations?

Thanks .

Strange

Did you contact the restaurant direct

https://www.restaurantlaluciole.com/

Usually respond within 24 hours

In the past Walkups been seated and turned away, it depends on how busy they are. Best to book in advance.

Suggest you try all modes of communication again. Good luck.

Strange

Did you contact the restaurant direct

https://www.restaurantlaluciole.com/

Usually respond within 24 hours

In the past Walkups been seated and turned away, it depends on how busy they are. Best to book in advance.

Suggest you try all modes of communication again. Good luck.

Thank you. We will try again. I did go on the website and there is a link for reservations. That is what I did and will keep trying. Thank you so much. I was afraid that would be the case with just trying to get a reservation that day.

Thank you. We will try again. I did go on the website and there is a link for reservations. That is what I did and will keep trying. Thank you so much. I was afraid that would be the case with just trying to get a reservation that day.

Try via the Martinique Promotion Office in New York

Here is the link for their on-line enquiry

http://us.martinique.org/contact-us

My sister finally got through by phone. They had our reservation, just never emailed to confirm. Thanks so much for your help.

Pleased all resolved.

For interest, they have a good wine list at reasonable price points.

Whatever menu to take albeit the fillet steak main or Creole, you must end the meal with a coffee accompanied by a Rum Sour with an ovenproof lid.

• 3 weeks later...
Out of curiosity, how are you getting to the gardens? I have been looking into it, but it seems expensive. :(

Taxi each way.

If the cost of getting to/from a dining experience, is above your price point, then make another experience selection.

Heard there is a local bus, that may go there, but have no accurate information.