Pitiful

r4addz

OP I am so sorry you have been treated so poorly on this board. I really think you need to just let this thread die, it is obvious that no matter what you say, you will be attacked. I too find it strange that another poster was on your sailing and repeated what you said about poor service and nobody said anything to him. It is obviously personal to you for some reason and that is just awful. Please be assured that not all posters on this forum believe in this mob mentality.

OP I am so sorry you have been treated so poorly on this board. I really think you need to just let this thread die, it is obvious that no matter what you say, you will be attacked. I too find it strange that another poster was on your sailing and repeated what you said about poor service and nobody said anything to him. It is obviously personal to you for some reason and that is just awful. Please be assured that not all posters on this forum believe in this mob mentality.

Agree totally. I have been amazed at the nastiness that has developed here, the consequence of which has been that the discussion has become more and more heated as the OP becomes more frustrated and the smart alecs become more sarcastic and nasty. The guy obviously wanted to give a heads-up on bad stuff that happened on his cruise, but obviously that was unacceptable to some. Just let it rest now, guys.