AARP Gift Cards

Balto. Guys

I have used up all of my Allstate points. I have 16k of AARP to use and just waiting on the e cards to come back in stock.

Have you used all of the codes that were mentioned in previous threads on here? Also there was a 10,000 point code yesterday I saw posted somewhere. That's enough for $1000 in GCs right there.

Have you used all of the codes that were mentioned in previous threads on here? Also there was a 10,000 point code yesterday I saw posted somewhere. That's enough for $1000 in GCs right there.

I tried most in the thread but alot are expired. I haven't seen one for 10k. Happen to know what it is?

Thanks.

I"m tired of waiting for my cards to be mailed to me. I ordered some cards over 2 weeks ago and still no delivery or tracking number. I did get an email from Rewards for Good 3 days after ordering them that because of the $ amount they would be mailed signature required. Someone is always home at my house but mail man hasn't brought them.

I"m tired of waiting for my cards to be mailed to me. I ordered some cards over 2 weeks ago and still no delivery or tracking number. I did get an email from Rewards for Good 3 days after ordering them that because of the $ amount they would be mailed signature required. Someone is always home at my house but mail man hasn't brought them.

They are delivered via UPS typically and yes you have to sign for higher amounts. The e-cards are soooo much better. You get them within a couple of minutes then just copy and paste them to your cruise account to pay it off. Or just keep the emails until you board to load them onto your account / pay your balance on board.

They are delivered via UPS typically and yes you have to sign for higher amounts. The e-cards are soooo much better. You get them within a couple of minutes then just copy and paste them to your cruise account to pay it off. Or just keep the emails until you board to load them onto your account / pay your balance on board.

all AARP had was the regular cards when I ordered mine. I've ordered cards from Verizon and AARP before and they have never taken this long and i've always gotten a tracking number. I'm getting worried so i'll be calling tomorrow to see whats going on. Final payment is coming up quick.

I ordered my cards on the 9th and I got them on the 12th. Delivered by UPS and I had to sign. I also order some on the 10th and they wont be here until Tuesday because of the holiday. You can call AARP and they will email the tracking numbers or you can look online to see if they were shipped. I received an email that I had to call and verify my husband's order. The rep said that the tracking number would be on my account and I would receive an email that they were shipped. When I told her I didn't receive an email for my order she sent it to me. I have placed 4 orders and never received an email with the tracking numbers. Just the one she sent me.

Now i'm pissed. I just found on Rewards for good my order status and it still says "Pending" They haven't even processed my order yet. ***??? Its been over 2 weeks!!! They have my money and its posted in my bank account but 2 weeks later status is still pending??

I did recieve an email 4 days after I placed the order that says this.....

Reference #

XXXXXXXXX

Subject

Attention Required: AARP Rewards for Good

Dear Rewards for Good Member,

Thank you for placing Order # XXXXXXXX for 2 $500 Carnival Cruise Gift Cards.

Important Notice:

• Due to the amount of your order it will be shipped UPS signature required.

If any further assistance is needed, we can be reached at 888-842-2891.

• Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 6:30 pm EST.

• Saturday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm EST.

Please reference # XXXXXXXXX when you call.

Thank you for placing an order with Rewards for Good.

No where in there does it say CALL TO CONFIRM or REPLY TO CONFIRM.

Now i'm pissed. I just found on Rewards for good my order status and it still says "Pending" They haven't even processed my order yet. ***??? Its been over 2 weeks!!! They have my money and its posted in my bank account but 2 weeks later status is still pending??

Reference #

XXXXXXXXX

Subject

Important Notice:

I am sorry this is happening to you. Obviously a call is in order. I received an email confirmation and then a day later I received an email with subject "Response Required:AARP rewards for good" which said I had to call to verify. No email verification allowed. It also says the order will be canceled if it isn't verified in 72 hours. Good luck!

Teknoge, hi there. Are you able to post a link of where I can see a list if codes for AARP? I really hate that I missed out on the 10,000 points. Thank you.

Teknoge, hi there. Are you able to post a link of where I can see a list if codes for AARP? I really hate that I missed out on the 10,000 points. Thank you.

I don't have any AARP codes, sorry. Only the Allstate codes in which I got from here.

E-cards would be so much better - does anyone have an idea of when they might be available again?

I have never used the AARP "Rewards for Good" option, but I have been saving points. I have enough points to purchase cards to pay for my cruise... but the thought of sending a couple thousand dollars through the mail, $300 or $400 at a time makes me squeamish. Email would be so much more reassuring.

Also - I just booked an expensive excursion, and 10% would have been a great discount. It was in danger of a sell out so I decided to take the plunge and pay full price. Ouch. There was no way a mailing option would have locked in my excursion in time. (It was a villa on HMC.)

Maddle

E-cards would be so much better - does anyone have an idea of when they might be available again?

I have never used the AARP "Rewards for Good" option, but I have been saving points. I have enough points to purchase cards to pay for my cruise... but the thought of sending a couple thousand dollars through the mail, $300 or $400 at a time makes me squeamish. Email would be so much more reassuring.

Also - I just booked an expensive excursion, and 10% would have been a great discount. It was in danger of a sell out so I decided to take the plunge and pay full price. Ouch. There was no way a mailing option would have locked in my excursion in time. (It was a villa on HMC.)

Maddle

They ship them via UPS anything over $500. It has tracking and requires a signature. No need to worry. :cool:

Reference #

XXXXXXXXX

Subject

Important Notice:

I had purchased about $600 or $800 e cards over a few days, then they were no longer available.

I then purchased 5 x $100 mail cards ( UPS), I did not notice at first, my Credit Card Company put a hold until I confirmed the charges were legit.

No problem after that.

I'm up around $4k on these cards after ordering another $1000.00 the past 2 days.

My final payment date is 2/19.

I had purchased about $600 or $800 e cards over a few days, then they were no longer available.

I then purchased 5 x $100 mail cards ( UPS), I did not notice at first, my Credit Card Company put a hold until I confirmed the charges were legit.

No problem after that.

I'm up around $4k on these cards after ordering another $1000.00 the past 2 days.

My final payment date is 2/19.

Uh hu, so it's YOUR fault they're all gone. ;p:D