Sports Bar on Century?

DancerOT

So after the Redskins win today against Dallas (YAY) my brother and father are threatening to not board Century next week until late so as to watch the game as long as possible. They are playing the Giants and we need to win the game....so the question remails... is there a sports bar on Century where they can watch the Redskin's game? I thought they had turned Michael's Club into one, but wasnt sure. Please help!

Hi, :) the last time I sailed Century was back in March and

"Images" was still considered the Sportsbar, though it was really

the Martini Bar. Michael's Club had NOT been turned into a Sportsbar,

though it is located next door to Images. (It was still a Piano Bar)

I do know after Century is re-done, Images will be the

"Brand New Martini Bar". Not sure if a new sportsbar will be

implemented somewhere else on the ship or not.

Maybe someone who has sailed Century more recently can

give you more updated information.

Anyway, depending on the satellite feed is what will decide if

the "regular games" are shown (along with $$ and contract).

Hate to break this news to you, but when we were on the Century for the 11-26 cruise there was no football until the Sunday & Monday night games which are on ESPN. My DH was furious but Guest Relations explained that they only receive the international satillite feed. So, chances are slim to none that you will get a CBS or FOX broadcast.

In response to your other question, Images, is still used as the sports bar, not Michael's.

Enjoy your cruise!

So after the Redskins win today against Dallas (YAY) my brother and father are threatening to not board Century next week until late so as to watch the game as long as possible. They are playing the Giants and we need to win the game....so the question remails... is there a sports bar on Century where they can watch the Redskin's game? I thought they had turned Michael's Club into one, but wasnt sure. Please help!

They will have access to the game while the Century is in Dock.. But once it set sails International programming goes into effect

I'm a huge Steelers fan, but come on it's a regular season game. If it was the playoffs I could see it.

I understand what you are saying...but if we win on Saturday then we make the playoffs - if we lose, we dont!

They will have access to the game while the Century is in Dock.. But once it set sails International programming goes into effect

Joey and David - Does this mean that it depends upon local programming?

But if they lose next week they miss the playoffs. Terrible time of year isn't it.

The game will be on Fox, Celebrtiy does not have an agreement with Fox. The game will not be on the ship. Besides, for NFC games Ft Lauderdale is a Tampa market. Less than appetizing game to watch.

Sorry but it looks as if they are out of luck.

Well, let's face it. They're playing the Giants!! (the Eli Manning Giants at that!!). No contest here. They should just get on the ship and drown out their sorrows!!

Or come to my house. I have two sons. One a diehard Redskins fan and the other a diehard Giants fan..... And me, well I'm a Carolina Panther fan!! There's very few Sundays that we're talking!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand what you are saying...but if we win on Saturday then we make the playoffs - if we lose, we dont!

I hate to break it to you but if you do beat the Giants on Saturday, you are still not necessarily in the playoffs. Your chances for the playoffs will not be determined until the last day of the season.

Archived