Glass Bottom Boat in Nassau or CocoCay

panzafit

We did the tour in Nassau a few years ago when we were on EOS. The tour started at the end of the same pier that Enchantment was docked at so access was very easy, just a short walk from the ship. As the tour boat itself slowly made it's way to the viewing areas we went past some expensive beach homes which the tour guide talked about in some detail so that was an unexpected extra, When we arrived at the viewing areas the water was crystal clear and they threw some fish food in the water which brought many colourful fish up close for viewing. I recall that overall it was a very relaxing and pleasant experience. On the way back I believe they provided a rum punch beverage and did a swing around the dock where the ships were docked giving us a good close up view of all of the docked ships. Have a good cruise.

We did a glass bottom boat in Nassau...the "glass bottom" is (of course) inside and at the bottom of the ship, so it was dark and somewhat claustrophobic down there. If there any swells, you will definitely feel it there. It was ok.....would I do it again? Nope.