Couple of questions

Just a couple of questions that hopefully somebody may know.

I’m flying from the u.k. a cruise from Sydney round the South Pacific. If I call Royal Caribbean and purchase onboard credit will I get it at a better rate than if I was to just settle my bill with a card at the end of the cruise.

Also if I buy the 3 night dining package do you have to go to 3 separate restaurants or could you go to the same one 3 times. Also I was told they make a reservation for the first night. Can you cancel that and go on another night?

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can go to the same restaurant multiple times. Pending space availability, you can change the first night's reservation.

After posting I read the terms and conditions and it says 1 of the restaurant reservations must be used on day 1 or day 2 which I am not keen on due to me probably having horrific jet lag.

Just a couple of questions that hopefully somebody may know.

I’m flying from the u.k. a cruise from Sydney round the South Pacific. If I call Royal Caribbean and purchase onboard credit will I get it at a better rate than if I was to just settle my bill with a card at the end of the cruise. You might get a better rate. RCI probably fixed the rate for your fare when you made a deposit. Sometimes this rate applies to all pre cruise purchases.

Just call RCI and ask them.

Also if I buy the 3 night dining package do you have to go to 3 separate restaurants or could you go to the same one 3 times. Also I was told they make a reservation for the first night. Can you cancel that and go on another night?

Many thanks

Just call RCI for the answer.

After posting I read the terms and conditions and it says 1 of the restaurant reservations must be used on day 1 or day 2 which I am not keen on due to me probably having horrific jet lag.

If you get onboard and decide you cannot use the package, they will refund the cost as OBC.