Sharing meals at the steak restaurant

Madhatter12

I am traveling on the breeze with my parents and my two boys April 1, my parents are elderly and they don’t eat that much and they usually share meals does the steakhouse allow that? If so will they be charge for one people?

Because I would like to go to the restaurant and I prefer not to eat alone.

Edited by Madhatter12
adding more common

Since I've never experienced 2 people sharing one entrée, I'd suggest that you make reservations, then when you board, go ask the steakhouse manager (you can also email them in advance to ask). If they say no sharing and you decide not to go, cancellation is free.

If you want to email them, the address is similar to this, for the Breeze:

brsteakhouse@carnival.com

where the first 2 letters of the email are the first 2 characters of the ship name. Otherwise you can just go into your Online Booking and submit a reservation and ask the question there....

this thread from a few months ago leans toward it NOT being possible to share

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=53694439

I said they charge by the entree, but it would not be OK for two people to dine and both have appetizers, soups, salads, and desserts, but only one entree... and expect to be charged for only one meal.

However, if two people are dining and only one orders a meal, and the other takes half, I doubt there is a case for two charges.

I do get the idea that some people have very light appetites and could never eat one full entree, and should not have to order more than they can eat. That would be wasteful of food and money.

I would just ask the maitre d' onboard to clarify any questions after you board and not give it much more thought until then.