Low cal tonic

Aspen56

We just got off 22 days on Odyssey and my husband asked for the diet tonic from our stewardess and she brought us a 6 pack of small bottles and replenished supply when it was running low!;p

Was that fever tree? I had it on Quest in December but I special ordered. It would be good to know if that isn’t necessary.

I also tried to get elderflower full fat but they couldn’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do they have the other Fever Tree tonics on board as well? They certainly make a big difference compared to what is normally on offer which I think was Canadian Club?

Yes, they have. Fever Tree Naturally Light. I think it’s the best low cal tonic on the market.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hopefully they have normal tonic and Mediterranean tonic, the Mediterranean is great with Vodka as it is a more subtle tonic. I thought I recalled that Seabourn were making their own tonic on board, not sure if that is still the case?

See above re no elderflower

Hopefully they have normal tonic and Mediterranean tonic, the Mediterranean is great with Vodka as it is a more subtle tonic. I thought I recalled that Seabourn were making their own tonic on board, not sure if that is still the case?

No Mediterranean either. I hope this changes soon. Fever tree overtook Schweppes in terms of sales value in the uk - a news story this week and they now sell in 60 countries, so hope seabourn will see the light soon.