Carnival Fascination

Beefcrinkle

They may be trying to get people on after the FEMA and upgrades. But RCCL has a ship in may down in San Juan thats similar price. So may just be the area need to be cheaper to get people there?

NCL and Celebrity also sail from SJU.. It pays to check pricing across different dates and cruiselines. We just did a 10 day repo sail on NCL Dawn, a vastly nicer ship than Carnival's IMO, from SJU to Tampa with 6 southern ports in between. I've sailed the Summit solo from SJU in both December and January for less $$$ than Carnival.

Sorry everyone for the misinformation!!! I should have made sure she was really gone, but I did know for certain that the linemen were off the ship for good on Thursday night, and they were using new arrangements for sleeping. Fascination is a great ship, the first one I ever sailed on. Sounds like the upgrades are going to be great! Have fun everyone, wish I was going:(

• 1 month later...
I just booked this for hubby's 490 th bday (dog's life..) in Dec.

Dumb question is there a mini fridge in balcony's?

Not a deal breaker... but be nice

The bigger question would be "are there balconies?" There are a few but this ship was designed before balconies were a big thing.

I am sure someone will come on and let you know for sure about the fridge - they are not standard in the typical cabins, I believe.

I just booked this for hubby's 490 th bday (dog's life..) in Dec.

Dumb question is there a mini fridge in balcony's?

Not a deal breaker... but be nice

We sailed Fascination the week of 2/25/18. There was no fridge in our balcony cabin nor in the three balcony cabins occupied by our friends.