Specialty Dining on Pride of America

Salem615

I enjoy the speciality restaurants, but the included options are also good. In my opinion it is not necessary to pay for the specialities, but it is nice.

Plenty of people don’t use them at all, and seem very happy with that. You really need to try it for yourself to decide.

I think the experience itself is quite a lot nicer than the main dining rooms. For us it is that and the different options which are the main attractions, rather than the food quality itself.

You can certainly have a table for two. In fact, you will be hard pushed to get anything else (assuming there are two of you). On NCL the assumption is that you don’t want to share with strangers, even in the main dining rooms. The exception is Teppenyaki which is a shared table for about 10. You can’t request a table to yourselves there.

Thanks for you post. We are sailing POA end of March and did purchase the 3 night Specialty restaurants. We made reservations for La Cucina, Cagneys, and Teppanyaki. I have been looking for menu postings, but can't seem to find..any ideas?

We sailed this past summer on the POA.

We ate at a couple of the specialty restaurants and feel they are not worth the extra money.

You'll get better food at the MDR or like we did eat a majority of our meals at each port.

I wouldn’t bother with specialty dining on POA. We were often late getting back to the ship and the last thing we wanted to do was have a long dinner. We were very happy with the MDR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk