Adult Beverages to try?

JuliaMS

AMF from the R-bar. It's like a Long Island Iced Tea, but with blue curacao and sprite.

Frozen lemonade with mandarin orange vodka.

Any of the Old Fashioned or Collins drinks at the Schooner Bar (there will be a menu).

Coconut mojito at Boleros.

Cherry Orchard at the pub.

If you get a shot of espresso at Cafe Promenade and take it to the pub or R Bar and ask nicely, they'll make an espresso martini for you. A fave of my other half.

Dan.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Forums mobile app

I'm partial to an Amaretto sour when poolside . Normally would be Grey Goose & cranberry or a Moscow mule. If you want a morning kickstart a "Captains call" is worth a try ( hot coffee, Jameson whisky, cognac and whipped cream)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

AMF from the R-bar. It's like a Long Island Iced Tea, but with blue curacao and sprite.

Frozen lemonade with mandarin orange vodka.

Any of the Old Fashioned or Collins drinks at the Schooner Bar (there will be a menu).

Coconut mojito at Boleros.

Cherry Orchard at the pub.

If you get a shot of espresso at Cafe Promenade and take it to the pub or R Bar and ask nicely, they'll make an espresso martini for you. A fave of my other half.

Dan.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Forums mobile app

I'll have to try that espresso martini!! Do you know what else is in it?

Somebody posted a copy of the drinks allowed by the Ultimate Beverage Package -- I plan on looking them up & putting little stars next to the ones I want to try. :). My DH, on the other hand, plans to have a drink at every bar on the ship...

Ohhh brilliant idea :)

Somebody posted a copy of the drinks allowed by the Ultimate Beverage Package -- I plan on looking them up & putting little stars next to the ones I want to try. :). My DH, on the other hand, plans to have a drink at every bar on the ship...

I thought all drinks were allowed with the Ultimate Beverage Package? I'm with your DH. A drink at each bar then repeat as necessary. :D

I thought all drinks were allowed with the Ultimate Beverage Package? I'm with your DH. A drink at each bar then repeat as necessary. :D

There is a dollar limit. If what you order is over the limit you pay the difference plus the 18% gratuity. I think the limit is $12-13.

If you want to try something different . . .ask for a glass of Zacapa rum neat. Sip it, don’t shoot it. Very smooth.

I thought all drinks were allowed with the Ultimate Beverage Package? ...

All drinks within the package limit (usually $12-$13) are covered. The list that was mentioned was just for suggestions.

There is a dollar limit. If what you order is over the limit you pay the difference plus the 18% gratuity. I think the limit is $12-13.

If you want to try something different . . .ask for a glass of Zacapa rum neat. Sip it, don’t shoot it. Very smooth.

That sounds yummy! I will need to give it a try, perhaps with a stogie.

BBC is a RC tradition from many moons ago. It's absolutely delicious if you're looking for a sweet treat. Better than a pina colada imho. DW and I usually have a couple each cruise. It's tradition after all. Last cruise on SOS, Andrew in the schooner bar "chocolated" our glasses before he poured-needless to say he got to ring the bell rather aggressively...lol