Comedy Show on Anthem ?

Junebug08

Spectra's Cabaret, which is in Two70, also has advance reservations.

Yes but OP was asking about the theatre.

re Spectra's - we have seen twice on two different sailings (once on Quantum and once on Anthem.) We chose not to go on our last cruise...however one afternoon on our last cruise (over New Year's) we were in 270 and there was an open rehearsal and seems to me the music was different than the two previous times we had seen the show.

Yes but OP was asking about the theatre.

re Spectra's - we have seen twice on two different sailings (once on Quantum and once on Anthem.) We chose not to go on our last cruise...however one afternoon on our last cruise (over New Year's) we were in 270 and there was an open rehearsal and seems to me the music was different than the two previous times we had seen the show.

The OP asked about comedy show and improv, where are you seeing they asked about the theater?

As far as Spectra's, we have seen it on 3 sailings and it is different depending on who is Spectra and what other cast members are in the show.

The OP asked about comedy show and improv, where are you seeing they asked about the theater?

As far as Spectra's, we have seen it on 3 sailings and it is different depending on who is Spectra and what other cast members are in the show.

I must have been hallucinating...(re theatre).