Pride of America cabin 12504--large balcony

steffysmom

Hi everyone: Just booked a cruise onboard the Pride of America cruising the Hawaiian Islands. Cabin 12504 was available (we like the high decks) and I wanted to see if anyone has stayed in that cabin or if you have pictures of the cabin and the size of the balcony.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steffysmom

Hi everyone: Just booked a cruise onboard the Pride of America cruising the Hawaiian Islands. Cabin 12504 was available (we like the high decks) and I wanted to see if anyone has stayed in that cabin or if you have pictures of the cabin and the size of the balcony.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steffysmom

We stayed in the room just in front of it. I did peek over there once. I also took a picture from the dock if you search my March 2016 review/post.

You will love the 12th floor, very few cabins and all are suites but 12504. If I had it to do all over again, I would try to book this cabin instead of the OS if there was enough of a cost difference. I was in port for much of the time, Sisters used the OS a lot but I was out sight seeing. The 12th has access to an elevator that many don't use. The access door to the 12th floor is kind of hidden, looks like it goes to a service area. We found the area quiet and my Sisters loved the proximity to the grill just outside of the entrance....LOL.