Crown Princess - R-507 - Interior "sideways" cabin -

voljeep

OK, booked this cabin on a whim on a $1 deposit day - without doing a whole lot of homework on the cabin and location - pretty much one floor down under the Calypso Pool/Bar

1) How bad did I screw up for noise from above?

2) How bad did I screw up booking a "sideways" room in that location - only 2 interior cabins in that 'section'

Love the price, at least so far, and easy access to Lido, stairs, lifts, Terrace pool and Outrigger bar - our go to's

Any help ???:cool:

We absolutely love the "sideway" inside cabins. We have been in R507 and have booked R515 for our next cruise. I always book these if I can. The rooms is 182 square feet vs 162 square feet. We love the bigger cabin. Also, the design is different. You will not be sorry you booked this cabin. Some people don't like where you enter the room but we don't mind it at all. There have been boards and pictures on the sideways cabin.

Sideways cabins are great. If I book an inside, I try to get a sideways cabin.

You enter the cabin directly into the sleeping area so that the “hallway” is space added to the useable area. The only negative is the lack of privacy if one is entering or exiting the cabin and someone else is in bed.

We were down from these sideways cabins and I caught a peek in on boarding day. We loved them, nice layout and seem bigger for sure! I would for sure book one in the future. As for the deck, go straight back about 15 cabins to get to the Terrace Pool and enter the buffet from there. Have breakfast at the tables right there - so nice. Enjoy!