Weight Watchers on Seaside!

leos037

• 3 weeks later...

The cruise director mentioned they were doing some Weight Watcher cruises and something else I don't remember coming up this year. If I had to guess they'll rope off somewhere for private Weight Watcher meetings daily. They have a salad bar and the Wellness area in the buffet every day. They'll probably just serve a few more healthy choices in the buffet.

We saw I think the Garage Disco and another venue roped off for some sort of conference and another area roped off for a "Private Event" during the cruise. The only time it was awkward was when both Haven Lounge and Garage Disco were roped off for private events. Made people who were not a part of it have to walk around to the doors forward of that from the South Beach Pool to get back in the enclosed part of the ship.

Oh, that's my sailing. I hope that it doesn't impact on non-WW cruisers - I'm presuming that these are fairly popular cruises? The website gives the option of booking everything from Interior Bella through to YC balcony!

We cancelled the Divina this week as it had been partly charted by the Holistic cruise people but it was more than half the ship! It did impact regular cruisers as only one sitting was available for dinner in the MDR. I don’t think Yacht club was available to book and there was something happening in most venues according to the timetable we saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We cancelled the Divina this week as it had been partly charted by the Holistic cruise people but it was more than half the ship! It did impact regular cruisers as only one sitting was available for dinner in the MDR. I don’t think Yacht club was available to book and there was something happening in most venues according to the timetable we saw.

What a nightmare!

Flights and hotel are already booked. Not to worry though, I’m sure all will be fine.

What a nightmare!

Flights and hotel are already booked. Not to worry though, I’m sure all will be fine.

Ours were booked from the U.K.!

We ended up blitzing our hotel points and added some nights in Key West!

Yours should be ok as weight watchers don’t have the restrictions on food that vegans do.... and bet some will wilt under the pressure of the buffet!

I know I would!!!

Yes, but another case of a large group using up limited facilities for events at day/night without a peep from MSC. Getting tired of having to google every potential trip and many times these things get added after you book.