Norwegian Getaway - Glow Party Date

am598107

Hi everyone!

First time cruiser/poster here! I will be heading on my first cruise in April on the Norwegian Getaway (yay!) but while sorting through show and dining reservations it just occurred to me that there is a Glow Party at some point during the cruise. I've been getting a ton of conflicting information, so can someone confirm what day of the cruise the Glow Party on the Getaway usually happens? What time is it generally?

I'm looking to book shows and there are 10pm options, so I want to make sure I don't reserve a late show with that going on!

Thanks everyone in advance! :)

I see you are new to Cruise Critic.

It will take a few months to learn all that is available on the site in the way of boards.

I always recommend asking general questions on this board or the ask a cruise question board and then for specific questions for cruise lines asking on the cruse line board and the same for port information asking on the ports of call board.

You will be an expert in no time.

I hope you enjoy your cruise.

Keith

• 1 month later...

This probably won't help you but on the Escape in December, the party didn't start until 11 p.m. My family couldn't stay awake, which was disappointing, as I had brought all kinds of glow things and made sure everyone had white to wear.