Alchemy Bar

mrsh678

Maybe, but probably not. They don't have everything a normal bar might have on hand to mix drinks with. They have the supplies on hand to make their own menu items and then some other ingredients so that they can be creative and come up with news drinks their customers might like.

Your best bet would be to try a few of the drinks from the menu (which are really good), get to know the bartenders, and then later during the cruise tell them about the drink you are refer to and see if they can come up with something similar you might like.

Other bars on the ship might be able to make what you are looking for IF the ingredients are on the ship.

Probably, assuming they have the ingredients. They have a wide variety of stuff, but if your drink calls for something really off the wall...

They are quite talented mixologists, IMHO, so they should be able to satisfy you.

EDIT: saw you reply just above mine. For those ingredients, the pool bars should be able to make that for you. Not sure Alchemy has the rum, colada mix, or banana, but I would bet those can be found at the RedFrog Rum Bar.

Probably, assuming they have the ingredients. They have a wide variety of stuff, but if your drink calls for something really off the wall...

They are quite talented mixologists, IMHO, so they should be able to satisfy you.

EDIT: saw you reply just above mine. For those ingredients, the pool bars should be able to make that for you. Not sure Alchemy has the rum, colada mix, or banana, but I would bet those can be found at the RedFrog Rum Bar.

Thank you! :)

The ingredients for this drink (called a Jamaican Freeze where I used to get it) include Malibu pineapple rum, melon liqueur, pina colada mix, and banana puree.

I assume with "Freeze" in the name of the drink, that means it is a frozen drink like a daquiri or colada. If so, they won't be able to make it. They don't do frozen drinks at Alchemy.

If they have the ingredients they can make it for you. Tell them what like and if you want it sweet, sour or balanced.

I like to order Lavender and Gin, well balanced and Absinthe Drop. Neither is on the menu.

The Alchemy doesn’t do blender drinks or serve beer. Have seen them do interesting things on long cruises when supplies are running low.

I totally disagree with the responses in this thread. Although they may not have the exact same ingredients, these mixologists can really surprise you with what they can bring together. Their bars are stocked with more ingredients than any other bar on the ship. And they are all about making custom drinks. They get very bored with Carnival's menu. I have been a bar flower at the Alchemy since the beginning and they've always amazed me with new stuff. In fact, Miro often brings liquor that he purchases on his own to make drinks.

The Alchemy Bar is an amazing place to be! We usually go the first night, and maybe order one off the menu, but then let the mixologists work their magic! We spend every single night there, usually at least one before dinner, and one or two after dinner. And some of the combinations you would never think of! They get to know you too, and they will come up with recipes you like. For example, I cannot stand gin (I think it tastes like bug spray :o), but anything else is a go. I have had everything from a blueberry basil cocktail, to a strawberry ginger martini.

And they will ask what you like/don't like. It's kind of funny when you get the same "regulars", you start sharing drinks. Now, I don't mean that you are drinking after each other (gross). But the mixologists will make just a little extra to let you taste!

Try the pineapple they use in the infused vodka if you can :') It's STRONG, but tasty!

I totally disagree with the responses in this thread. Although they may not have the exact same ingredients, these mixologists can really surprise you with what they can bring together. Their bars are stocked with more ingredients than any other bar on the ship. And they are all about making custom drinks. They get very bored with Carnival's menu. I have been a bar flower at the Alchemy since the beginning and they've always amazed me with new stuff. In fact, Miro often brings liquor that he purchases on his own to make drinks.

Ask for a frozen drink and see the response you get.