Any tips for a first time cruiser is extremely helpful

zoryana

I need any advice I could get. I am looking to book a cruise on the Norwegian Cruise Lines to the Caribbean for 11 nights. Also I’m a US citizen but my husband is a green card holder. Will I have any issues with that? Thank you to everyone!

Zoryana ❤️

I need any advice I could get. I am looking to book a cruise on the Norwegian Cruise Lines to the Caribbean for 11 nights. Also I’m a US citizen but my husband is a green card holder. Will I have any issues with that? Thank you to everyone!

Zoryana ❤️

I don't know about the green card, does he have a passport? My only real big advice do not put your IDs or paperwork in your checked luggage.

1) If you have a balcony bring a pair of binoculars!! Awesome way to see the view and animals.

2) Pre order a case of water for the room.

3) Check to see how many plugs are in your cabin now. We brought an alarm clock with usb ports so we could charge our phones.

4) Read your cruise line board for tips about that cruise line. I haven't cruised on Norwegian, but the boards helped me take advantage of lots of cool things available on Carnival. We booked the Behind the Scenes tour, FTTF, and certain excursions because I read everything I could to figure out what we wanted.

Those are my best tips!!! ;)