Linking bookings online?

thatonebuckeye

I booked everything on my own, my brother booked on his own. I am trying to link our bookings so we make sure we dine together but I am not sure how to do this online. I called and tried to do it over the phone but did not have all the information the lady needed. She said if I went to manage booking online then something should come up that says "travel with" and I could link on my own. I am not seeing this anywhere. Can anyone help me out?

I called to link my reservation to me mom's. All I needed was her booking number. The call lasted maybe two minutes. When I went to check my booking after that I no longer had a dining choice. They had already assigned me with her choice.

I know you can add a booking to your account by accessing your online VIFP account. In the lower, middle section of the main screen at Carnival.com. Go to the "Already Booked" column (lower portion of the screen) and the 5th option under this column is "Organizer Access" then you can add the other party's booking information. You will need to have their booking number, last name, date of birth, the ship name and sailing date to add the booking. I cannot say with certainty this will insure the same dining room/table assignment however. It makes sense that it would. We used this feature to link a booking to ours last month and had the same table assignment but others could have made phone calls to accomplish that too. It wouldn't hurt to verify with another phone call to Carnival once you've added the booking. Enjoy your cruise!

I thought all I would need would be like the booking number, my brothers name and birthday, but I needed the passengers full name birthday and the PIN number (that we never created bc we booked online). Not helpful more of a hassle!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I thought all I would need would be like the booking number, my brothers name and birthday, but I needed the passengers full name birthday and the PIN number (that we never created bc we booked online). Not helpful more of a hassle!

I might call back and get a different person. Usually when I call about a reservation we made online, they ask me then to set up a PIN for future calls. Maybe your brother has set one up?

For me, since I organize all of my families travel, I simply use the "Add a Booking" tab under My Cruise Manager. That way I do only need the booking number, name, ship and sail date. Then I just check the box that says "Save this to my profile" and its done...seems to have worked so far!

Does anyone know where it shows the booking is linked?

Sent from my LGMP450 using Forums mobile app

The only place I know for sure it shows is on the emailed booking confirmation. Way down at the bottom there is a line that reads:

Your booking has been linked with the following reservations for diningXXXXXX

That's the only place I know of.

I might call back and get a different person. Usually when I call about a reservation we made online, they ask me then to set up a PIN for future calls. Maybe your brother has set one up?

For me, since I organize all of my families travel, I simply use the "Add a Booking" tab under My Cruise Manager. That way I do only need the booking number, name, ship and sail date. Then I just check the box that says "Save this to my profile" and its done...seems to have worked so far!

Okay I have added his to my profile already so I do think they are linked but I am not 100% sure. I usually organize and book everything for everyone too.

Thanks!

Call Carnival to link your reservations. I booked everything myself online and called them afterwards to make sure we link all the accounts, had the same dinning time and are seated at the same table. Also made sure we arrival appointment was set at the same time.

yes, i had to verify all my sons info as well as his girlfriends info in order to link his booking with ours. Must just depend on who answers the phone.