Anthem Beverage Package Price Changed

Junebug08

I hesitated buying online the deluxe beverage package with internet and now the price has jumped from $59 to $63 . Any chance of it going down again before our March sailing ? Worse yet could it go even higher ?

Unpredictable, it can go either way.

Note that once you purchase, if the price goes down you can cancel and re-order. There's little advantage to waiting.

On my Allure, June 10, 2018 sailing - $47 UBP and $59 UBP+Voom(S+S), down from $50 and $61, respectively. Check your planner!

Yeah, prices dropped in the last hour or so on my upcoming Vision sailing. $50 DX, $61 DX + Voom. Though when I say dropped I mean they went up few days ago but are back down again.

Is there a place to find prices of drinks on the ship, so I can figure out if we should get the drink package or not? Or if anyone knows what is the average price of beer? Of a glass of wine? Of a martini? Of bottled water? Of frozen drinks, both alcoholic or non?

Is there a place to find prices of drinks on the ship, so I can figure out if we should get the drink package or not? Or if anyone knows what is the average price of beer? Of a glass of wine? Of a martini? Of bottled water? Of frozen drinks, both alcoholic or non?

Beers are $6.50 to $8.50. Bottled water is around $2 to $3. Simple well cocktails are around $9. Upper shelf and fancy (blender/frozen) cocktails around around $12. Non-alcoholic around $5. Wine starts around $9 and goes way up.