Back again: $100 off $500 using AMEX

DisneyDatknee

AND, the offer code at the bottom was changed as well. When OP originally posted, and up until 2 days ago, the offer code at the bottom of the fine print was POID: GACY:0001. Now it has POID: CGUQ:0001 in it's place.

What's very strange about this whole thing is that a couple different CSR's told me they were able to see the offer.

Had it on both of my cards this morning but as soon as I put it on one card it disappeared from the other. This happened last time as well. I guess they don't want you using more than one.

I added it to all 7 of my cards this morning. I would recommend calling AmEx and asking them to add it to your other card ... as long as the cards have separate account #'s and log ins they have done this for us in the past.

I've never used this offer before, but I checked and do have the offer on my blue card. The terms and conditions seem to imply that it's good for new bookings. Has anyone successfully gotten the $100 back when paying off the balance on an existing reservation (assuming there is at least a $500 balance)?

The offer appeared on my AMEX page this morning. There is a catch ....... Copied this .......

"Get a $100 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend $500+ while booking cruise line sailings with Carnival, Holland America, Princess, Seabourn or Cunard by 5/31/2018. Terms and exclusions apply

Enrollment limited. Offer valid only for reservations booked between 2/12/2018 and 5/31/2018"

The offer appeared on my AMEX page this morning. There is a catch ....... Copied this .......

"Get a $100 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend $500+ while booking cruise line sailings with Carnival, Holland America, Princess, Seabourn or Cunard by 5/31/2018. Terms and exclusions apply

Enrollment limited. Offer valid only for reservations booked between 2/12/2018 and 5/31/2018"

Offer Terms

Yes ... several times. As long as the payment is $500 or more and shows on your AmEx as a charge for "Carnival Cruise Reservations" it's good.

Yes ... several times. As long as the payment is $500 or more and shows on your AmEx as a charge for "Carnival Cruise Reservations" it's good.

I'll know soon - I have a final payment due in a week and my TA will pay with my AMEX. I have added the offer to my card.

I'll post a 3 or 4 days later as to whether the offer works for existing cruise reservation payments or not.

I'll know soon - I have a final payment due in a week and my TA will pay with my AMEX. I have added the offer to my card.

I'll post a 3 or 4 days later as to whether the offer works for existing cruise reservation payments or not.

That would be great. Thanks.

It definitely does work on pre existing reservations as I just used it on three different cards in December on a pre existing reservation that I had only paid a $50 deposit on. You should receive an email from American Express seconds after the charge is made on your card letting you know you’ll be getting a $100 statement credit.

My reservation balance is now under $500 so I’m wondering if anyone has tried purchasing Cheers on line and getting the statement credit?

I just added it to both our Blue cards. Don't the terms always say that it's for new bookings only? :confused:

I just added it to both our Blue cards. Don't the terms always say that it's for new bookings only? :confused:

Same terms on previous versions of this offer and never been an issue if paying on an existing reservation.

DETAILS

Get a $100 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend $500+ while booking cruise line sailings with Carnival, Holland America, Princess, Cunard or Seabourn by 12/31/2017. See wlcl.com/amex. Terms and exclusions apply.

OFFER TERMS

Enrollment limited. Offer valid only for reservations booked between 7/5/17 and 12/31/17 with (1) Carnival Cruise Line at www.carnival.com or via phone 1-800-764-7419; (2) Holland America Line at www.hollandamerica.com or via phone 1-877-932-4259; (3) Princess Cruises at www.princess.com or via phone 1-855-288-8083; (4) Cunard Line at www.cunard.com or via phone 1-800-728-6273; or (5) Seabourn Cruise Line at www.seabourn.com or via phone 1-866-755-5619; or (6) through your Travel Professional between 7/5/17 and 12/31/17.