Back again: $100 off $500 using AMEX

DisneyDatknee

Reposted again. Bookings February 1, 2018 - May 31, 2018. Same terms and conditions $100 off $500 booking on the Carnival Family. AMEX only and usually applies to non-delta cards. Delta cards just take a while or you have to go through hoops.

Hasn't popped up on my account because I have a Delta card. :mad:

http://www.worldsleadingcruiselines.com/amex.html

Reposted again. Bookings February 1, 2018 - May 31, 2018. Same terms and conditions $100 off $500 booking on the Carnival Family. AMEX only and usually applies to non-delta cards. Delta cards just take a while or you have to go through hoops.

Hasn't popped up on my account because I have a Delta card. :mad:

I don't see it either. What do they have against Delta? I have a Delta card too. :mad:

Quoted from the page the link above takes you to .....

"Enrollment limited. Offer valid only for reservations booked between 2/2/2018 and 6/2/2018"

We already have 2 cruises reserved - one in May and one in Dec - but apparently from this it won't work when we make final payment later this month.

I chatted with Amex too. He said it may show up in the account at some point in the future but he wasn't able to add it. It's not showing up yet for me on any of our Amex (we have some for personal and some for business). We don't have a branded card so you would think we would be able to get it. We got the last one that expired Dec 31 and used it on one of our cards, so I would think that the other cards would still get the offer at least, even if the one didn't !

From the responses on this thread, no one has seen it on their account, so maybe it hasn't gone live yet ?

Does anyone see this offer ?

Reposted again. Bookings February 1, 2018 - May 31, 2018. Same terms and conditions $100 off $500 booking on the Carnival Family.

It hasn't shown up on my card and my speculation is that you use the link above, choose the line you want to sail on and click the "book" button from there.

If you already have a cruise booked that doesn't apply although I think I'll try calling them after final payment is made in a couple of weeks. Worth a try :D

They may have done it this way because many folks bragged they got the offer not only on their primary card but on extra cards on the account too which I'd guess was not their intent at the time.

I don't think just clicking the Book button will work.

From the terms & conditions ....

"An "eligible Card" means a valid American Express® US Consumer or Small Business credit or charge Card that is issued by a US banking subsidiary of American Express. Prepaid Cards and products, Corporate Cards and American Express-branded Cards issued by other financial institutions are not eligible. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem"

I don't think just clicking the Book button will work.

From the terms & conditions ....

"An "eligible Card" means a valid American Express® US Consumer or Small Business credit or charge Card that is issued by a US banking subsidiary of American Express. Prepaid Cards and products, Corporate Cards and American Express-branded Cards issued by other financial institutions are not eligible. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem"

My card meets that definition but there is nothing like this being offered to me on the AMEX web site unless I click the link above

Not showing on my AmEx offers on either of my 2 cards, nor on my friends offers.

So no one here has gotten the offer on any cards? That seems odd. Maybe there's a glitch in the system. Between my husband and I, we have 10 Amex cards. It should've been on at least 1!

That's why I said ....... My card meets that definition but there is nothing like this being offered to me on the AMEX web site unless I click the link above and even then I don't see anything about the offer. I tried a mock booking but stopped short of giving the financial info.