Distance from Pan Am Pier to Old San Juan

jdlg4silb

Anyone know how far it is from Pan Am Pier to Old San Juan. We would like to spend the day upon disembarkation in Old San Juan, but we are a family of 4 with a bunch of luggage. I have read of places that store your luggage, but don't know how far it is from where the ship docks.

It's about 3 miles , I'd guess. The cab ride was so terrifying I didn't pay close attention!! ))..

You do a big half circle around the bay between the two pier areas, Old San Juan Pier and the Pan American. I don't have any idea about luggage storage as we stayed over and flew home the next day. I'm sure someone will help regarding that..have a great trip...

Anyone know how far it is from Pan Am Pier to Old San Juan. We would like to spend the day upon disembarkation in Old San Juan, but we are a family of 4 with a bunch of luggage. I have read of places that store your luggage, but don't know how far it is from where the ship docks.

There is a place in Old San Juan, Barrachina I think is the name, that will store your luggage for you. They offered this last March at no charge, just a 'tip' per bag was all they asked. They give you a voucher to prove what bags are yours.

As far as the ride, it is probably about 15 to 20 minutes from the ship to Old San Juan. You will hit traffic along the way which is why a short drive length wise is long time wise. Figure about $10 to $15 cab fare w/ tip.

Hope this helps.

There is a place in Old San Juan, Barrachina I think is the name, that will store your luggage for you. They offered this last March at no charge, just a 'tip' per bag was all they asked. They give you a voucher to prove what bags are yours.

As far as the ride, it is probably about 15 to 20 minutes from the ship to Old San Juan. You will hit traffic along the way which is why a short drive length wise is long time wise. Figure about $10 to $15 cab fare w/ tip.

Hope this helps.

We ended up taking a van/bus tour of Old San Juan which picks you (and your luggage) up at the pier. At the conclusion of the tour you are dropped off at the airport.

Archived