Not Many Cruises From Southampton For 2019

janny444

Hi...looking at itineraries for 2019 out of Southampton it seems like MSC have "cut back" on their cruises....think there are only about 5....just wonder if MSC are "struggling" with their Southampton departures. Any thoughts as to why ....I really thought that after 2018 where they seem to be much more committed to cruises from Southampton that they would have kept the momentum up.

Oh that is good to hear....many thanks for that....I will just have to be patient. Hoping that a coach connect from local areas will be available like they are this year.

Eavesway are picking up Blackpool, Preston, Bolton, etc. Not going further north on the West coast.

Alan.

Our days of driving down to Southampton have come to an end so the coach transfer has become essential so good to hear that there will be one for next year too. We have been on the Magnifica so will be good to try the Preziosa.

Not quite sure what is happening but the 2019 cruises on MSC website have now all disappeared....anyone any ideas as to what is going on. Other cruise lines put their full itineraries on sale all at the same time for a particular season....not bit by bit or now you see me now you don't!

Janny ... It is known as the Crazy world of MSC ... ;p all our previous cruise details have also gone from the website which refuses to accept my other halves log in details!

Dave this is similar to what's happened to us, my other half can't log in but if I go in all I can see all my past bookings but not the future ones!

Janny ... It is known as the Crazy world of MSC ... ;p all our previous cruise details have also gone from the website which refuses to accept my other halves log in details!

So it was ever thus with MSC....website....very hit & miss but for 2019 itineraries to completely disappear doesn't inspire confidence for potential future MSC cruisers....we know different don't we that once on board its just a great experience. Just wondering if some " back room boy ( person) " loaded them before they were ready to....just a thought. Us folk up here in Accrington like to know where we are up to don't we sidari :D

Janny ... We sure do lol, though I am a recent incomer of just 4 weeks. finally moved in with my other half not too far from the Hospital.

We are just down the road from the hospital ... a mile or so...l bet we are neighbours!! :D