Serenade Menus - 11 Night Southern

bgrdfn

Serenade sailors beware the food quality is poor. We sailed at Christmas for 11 days and the food was extremely disappointing. Did get a response from corporate and they said they changed vendors. Not sure how that would effect selection. I do understand how it would effect quality it was the worst food I have ever experienced with 30 cruises under my belt

Serenade sailors beware the food quality is poor. We sailed at Christmas for 11 days and the food was extremely disappointing. Did get a response from corporate and they said they changed vendors. Not sure how that would effect selection. I do understand how it would effect quality it was the worst food I have ever experienced with 30 cruises under my belt
Will update this thread with a pic of the nightly menu if it is new. If it is the spice menu i will just mention the spice.

I hope the food is tasty. 24 cruises with rccl and have never had a horrible meal in mdr. Maybe not 4 star restaurant quality but enjoyable. Have had the best mdr experiences in the smaller ships like grandeur, enchantment and explorer so am looking forward to it. The bigger ships like freedom, indy, oasis and allure were good but the smaller ships had better food to me. Coastal on oasis class ships had the best included food of all our cruises. Maybe that is why in our past 11 cruises, 7 have been on ship with coastal.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Tonight's menu was Mojo. Tomorrow is Saffron.

Dinner was fine. Not 4 star quality but was certainly enjoyable. I had the prime rib and wife had the pork chop. French onion soup and shrimp cocktail were definitely not the worst we have had on royal.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tonight's menu was Mojo. Tomorrow is Saffron.

Dinner was fine. Not 4 star quality but was certainly enjoyable. I had the prime rib and wife had the pork chop. French onion soup and shrimp cocktail were definitely not the worst we have had on royal.

Thank you frank808!! Knowing the menus sure makes it easier to plan specialty dinners around main dinning when you know what's being served each evening. Looking forward to hearing the rest of the nights too.

Day 3 Sage

Day 4 Bay Leaves

Day 5 Chives

Day 6 Basil

Day 7 Truffle

Day 8 Shiitake

Day 9 Pimiento

Day 10 Jasmine

Day 11 Pomodoro

Day 2 was also formal night and I think day 10 will be the other.

We were on the 11 night Jan 15 Cruise. Mario had all the menues marked by night in the CL. I took pictures as we were plotting for what nights to eat elsewhere based on the MDR menu. I can send what I have, but I don't have nights one or two since we were using the BO-GO's those nights.

Send me an email:

greeneng

at

verizon

dot

net

Jim

We were on the 11 night Jan 15 Cruise. Mario had all the menues marked by night in the CL. I took pictures as we were plotting for what nights to eat elsewhere based on the MDR menu. I can send what I have, but I don't have nights one or two since we were using the BO-GO's those nights.

Send me an email:

greeneng

at

verizon

dot

net

Jim

Email sent - Thanks so much Jim!