Second bid offer email?

stacystacy

Yes. Even if you call and get upgraded because of a price drop you should get a new upgrade opportunity. You might not get a new email but the options should change on your online account upgrade link.

Thanks for the input. Just checked the old email and it still has the old offerings. I’m probably naively hopeful for nothing but really would love to bid on a higher category!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes. Even if you call and get upgraded because of a price drop you should get a new upgrade opportunity. You might not get a new email but the options should change on your online account upgrade link.

I called up and bought a higher priced room than what I had initially booked, but my original upgrade email never adjusted. It still shows me the chance to bid on the room that I bought outright

I called up and bought a higher priced room than what I had initially booked, but my original upgrade email never adjusted. It still shows me the chance to bid on the room that I bought outright

Awwww I don’t like hearing that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don’t use the old email. Go to your reservation on NCLs website and look for the “let’s get you upgraded” link.

Don’t use the old email. Go to your reservation on NCLs website and look for the “lefts get you upgraded” link.

I tried that as well, same thing. It still shows me the room that I purchased. At first I thought maybe it just takes some time to update, but its been a couple weeks now

We have paid the price of an upgrade from a mini-suite to a Havens when we saw that our "poor" bid would be more than the cost of buying the room outright,,,, and getting all of the promos in the process.

It took several days before the online bidding was updated with our new "paid" cabin and the cost to upgrade to higher cabins.