Can you upgrade internet package if use up all your minutes?

Nixieh

Hi All,

I am on the Sapphire Princess in July for a 14 day Med cruise from Southampton which includes 7 sea days including 3 in a row at the beginning of the cruise. I would like to buy an internet package in advance to take advantage of the free minutes (when prepaying) but am torn between 120/240/460 minutes. If I purchase 120 minutes and it runs out quickly would I have to pay the difference between the 120 and 240 minute package to upgrade (showing as £23 difference currently) or would I have to buy a whole new 120 min package for £51.75? Hope that makes sense. If it is just the difference in packages I will probably go for a lower minute package but if I have to pay for a whole new package then I am probably better off getting the higher minutes.

Thanks

If you purchase on the first day, you will get bonus minutes, which vary by the size of the package. If you pre-purchase the package, you will get twice as many bonus minutes as you would get purchasing on the first day. If you have to buy a second package, you will not get any bonus minutes unless they run a special. EM

Just a heads up. If you use half your time buffering they will restore minutes for you. We got to the point we only got online in the Internet area to appeal to the assistant how lousy their internet service is. Very poor service and inconvenient, but they were accommodating.