Summer 2019

FIFE1

That's brilliant thank you been trying to get an idea from the Century plans it would be a JS we would look for.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

Junior Suites are on Deck 12 (midship to aft) and Deck 10 (midship).There is 67 of them to choose from so maybe paying the extra £48 to pick the one you want would be worthwhile.

Depends on your cruise, we might see you onboard (awaiting DW to make a decision).

Has the cabin reservation increased? I was told many months ago it would.

As of the new release bookings on April 5th, the price will increase from £45 to £48 to reserve your cabin.

I did mention this earlier but you may have missed it with all the other posts I did at that time.

As of the new release bookings on April 5th, the price will increase from £45 to £48 to reserve your cabin.

I did mention this earlier but you may have missed it with all the other posts I did at that time.

Thanks Saus pud for taking the time in adding new cruises for 2019, just one more will Explorer operate from So,ton for september and october the same as Discovery this year or longer, thanks in advance.

Thanks Saus pud for taking the time in adding new cruises for 2019, just one more will Explorer operate from So,ton for september and october the same as Discovery this year or longer, thanks in advance.

Brochure only goes upto end of October 2019 and Explorer 2 is only doing Southampton in September and no sailings available for October.

Lately there has been a reduction in the number of cruises available from Scotland. Hope they re-think this as they will lose a lot of customers to other lines such as Fred O and C & M which sail from Scotland. Wouldn't it be lovely to sail from Edinburgh or Greenock.

It certainly would nancyneptune. C&M are also sailing from Dundee which is just down the road for us!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Brochure only goes upto end of October 2019 and Explorer 2 is only doing Southampton in September and no sailings available for October.
Now I'm getting confused, it's probably an age thing, if Explorer 2 is from Southampton in September which ships are doing the Med that month? Sorry to be a pain SausPud suppose it will all be clear in a few days[emoji45]

Sent from my b1-720 using Forums mobile app

Now I'm getting confused, it's probably an age thing, if Explorer 2 is from Southampton in September which ships are doing the Med that month? Sorry to be a pain SausPud suppose it will all be clear in a few days[emoji45]

Sent from my b1-720 using Forums mobile app

Sorry, my mistake, its Explorer 1 that is doing Southampton.

I am interested in the Baltic cruise on 13 July 2019. Can you please tell me which ports the Explorer 1 will visit?

Baltic Explorer

Newcastle - At Sea - Skagen, Denmark - Kiel, Germany - At Sea - Tallinn, Estonia - St Petersberg, Russia - Helsinki, Finland - Stockholm, Sweden - At Sea - Warnemunde, Germany - Copenhagen, Denmark - At Sea - Skegness, UK - Newcastle

SausPud - well done - we thought you'd mis-spelled somewhere in Scotland

Hubby had google earth on saying it was impossible to even tender there and we'd just read it was one of the worst holiday resorts in the world only the day before so were convinced it was a misprint but thanks for the laugh you really had us going!!!

SausPud - well done - we thought you'd mis-spelled somewhere in Scotland

Hubby had google earth on saying it was impossible to even tender there and we'd just read it was one of the worst holiday resorts in the world only the day before so were convinced it was a misprint but thanks for the laugh you really had us going!!!

You are welcome. Enjoy your Baltic cruise.

Also, if possible, go for an Executive Suite or Large Balcony Suite, as Explorer 1 has Hammocks. Only ship in Marella fleet to have these and only available on those 2 grades.