Pearl Haven Bar and Restaurant pics Please

Stentplacer

On 2/6/2023 at 12:04 AM, nmuller328 said:

Wow- well that just isn't right- I haven't noticed that the prices for the Haven on the Jewel ships are that much less the larger ships- but no bar or dinning room & a smaller lounge area- not sure I would select the Haven on the Jewel class.  Thanks for the info. 

And this is the most giantetest, biggestest reason I won't sail a ship that doesn't have the Haven.

On 1/10/2024 at 8:53 AM, Lupush said:

I was on Pearl over Christmas and stayed in the Garden Villa.  Breakfast/Lunch was in Moderno with the exception of the first day which was in Cagneys.  Haven Courtyard was small but nice, with attentive staff, and was more than adequate given the size of the ship.  Overall, the Haven service on Pearl was far superior to what we experienced on Prima in March of last year.  The one big difference was without a Haven Bar, there were no venues on board that had ultra premium liquors (Johnny Blue, higher end scotch, etc.).  

This is helpful Thank you.

So would upgrading to the Premium Plus etc for bev package be a waste on the Pearl? No place to actually find the bev?

We just booked a Haven suite for a TA

We are used to YC on MSC and the truly private ship within a ship.

Where do you eat dinner? And if in specialty dining-- who makes the table arrangements? Concierge? We dont expect to eat at a buffet at these prices

1 hour ago, Fogfog said:

So would upgrading to the Premium Plus etc for bev package be a waste on the Pearl? No place to actually find the bev?

Where do you eat dinner? And if in specialty dining-- who makes the table arrangements? Concierge? We dont expect to eat at a buffet at these prices

You have the same options as everyone else for dinner and will be charged for specialty dining.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjkacmom said:

You have the same options as everyone else for dinner and will be charged for specialty dining.

Are those a flat rate? We got some specialty dining with our Haven booking, and I see an offer to add 2 more nights. But menus I find online are a la carte

Read somewhere that there isn't a bar on the Pearl that serves the premium brands-- Is that correct, as it would make buying the prem plus package not a real value.

We dont have much NCL experience except on the Sun to go to Cuba a few years back

Just now, Fogfog said:

Are those a flat rate? We got some specialty dining with our Haven booking, and I see an offer to add 2 more nights. But menus I find online are a la carte

Read somewhere that there isn't a bar on the Pearl that serves the premium brands-- Is that correct, as it would make buying the prem plus package not a real value.

We dont have much NCL experience except on the Sun to go to Cuba a few years back

I don’t think anyone pays directly for specialty restaurants but use the freebies from FAS and add another plan if they want more.

• Thanks 1

On 1/15/2024 at 8:57 AM, Fogfog said:

I still recommend the Premium Plus package as there were some limited options as compared to other ships.  Hennessy XO, some decent wines, etc.  Concierge made all dinner reservations for us, had no issues.  There is no Haven restaurant, so if you're not using your specialty dining FAS credits and don't want to pay a la carte you'll be eating the same as non-Haven guests.