Teacakes

MrSchwump

Holy cow! If you see something billed as Teacakes in you Patter, go! She is a singer with the audacity to take on the music of Aretha and Whitney. Fortunately she has the talent to pull it off. She’s a real pro and hit “I Will Always Love You” out of the park. She is amazing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Holy cow! If you see something billed as Teacakes in you Patter, go! She is a singer with the audacity to take on the music of Aretha and Whitney. Fortunately she has the talent to pull it off. She’s a real pro and hit “I Will Always Love You” out of the park. She is amazing!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed Teacake's performances while I did a thirty night back-to-back [south America highlighted by Carnival in Rio followed by a repositioning to Miami] aboard Azamara Journey in February/March 2015... Her voice is indeed amazing--best talent I've ever experienced at sea--and, as a bonus, she is approachable, friendly, gracious, and absolutely unassuming in her easy interaction with guests around the ship...

Last I knew, she disembarked on the same day that I did and was transferring back to Royal Caribbean for her next contract as she preferred performing on [and sailing on] larger ships... Royal Caribbean's loss is Princess' gain!