So excited just booked Harmony

jchillin

oh my let me tell you about Oasis class as I have done two. Allure and Harmony.

So I live in PA and I have done the Anthem twice. Love the ship but seen the shows.

So Harmony is Oasis class and once you have done them, there is a special place for them in our heart forever that keeps on going. They are big but well laid out and fun.

They have areas known as Neighborhoods. You will like (love) the boardwalk area and the Central Park. Nothing else like them on any other ship. You will enjoy the 4 pools up above and watch the zip line too. Too bad you did not do the Allure that doesn't have the Pink slide blocking some of the Aqua view. That said still nice area.

Make sure you do all the shows including the ice shows, Aqua shows (try to get the earliest one ya can in case of bad weather). As far as other shows make the reservations but understand most of the time you can walk in just before the show starts and get a seat in the back or up in balcony.

Great place for breakfast and lunch in the cafe in Central Park. They have bags of chips that the Lido may not. One thing is dining in Main rooms can be hectic especially first couple of days.

But and I tell you this from experience, as the cruise goes by more and more folks will do the evening buffet because they want to see and choose their food as well as get in and out. Besides, it is quieter up there and the staff is glad to see you. the food is good and you can get wine service. Lighting is dimmer and very nice area.

And lastly, make sure you take some time and go up and down all the stairwells and look at the art work. I did and and I took photos of most of them. Very nice.

Again once you have done an Oasis class, it is a special experience. Not to say you won't enjoy a smaller ship again though.

We sail HOS in April and are so excited. We have sailed Oasis 3 times and Allure twice and can't imagine going back to a smaller ship, Other than when events are happening in the Promenade, we never feel crowded. The Aqua shows are amazing. One of our favorite things....that may be weird to others is the walking track on deck 5, we love to walk at night. The water is right there. It's tranquil, and freaky all at the same time.

Enjoy and happy sailing.