Divina- Just got room assignment- Question

SOLIVITA LADY

We originally booked a Fantastica ocean view room and just got assigned to a B3 Aurea Balcony (cabin 12016). Does this mean we were upgraded to the Aurea experience or that they just gave us that particular balcony upgrade. I’m happy either way [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We originally booked a Fantastica ocean view room and just got assigned to a B3 Aurea Balcony (cabin 12016). Does this mean we were upgraded to the Aurea experience or that they just gave us that particular balcony upgrade. I’m happy either way [emoji1]

The one Aurea benefit you will get is MyChoice dining, as the MDR seating allocations are organised according to the cabins. That's a perk you can't ever purchase - unlike the others that come with an Aurea booking, such as the drinks package and the massage - so you could say it's priceless! ;p

ETA It's a very nice upgrade, all the same. We've booked a similar one on Divina for next year.

Only because the same thing happened to us do I know that you do not get the "extras" This is from their website...

*Please note: In the event of a complimentary upgrade to this category, the guest will benefit from the stateroom upgrade only, excluding the content of the Experience. Upgrades are "stateroom only", and the Experience services will remain the same as category and Experience originally booked.

Only because the same thing happened to us do I know that you do not get the "extras" This is from their website...

*Please note: In the event of a complimentary upgrade to this category, the guest will benefit from the stateroom upgrade only, excluding the content of the Experience. Upgrades are "stateroom only", and the Experience services will remain the same as category and Experience originally booked.

Not a problem as I’m happy with my room upgrade. Thanks for confirming what we get or do not get[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk