Do you think I can get a price reduction?

juliea344

Hello everyone. I booked a grand suite on HOTS a looong time ago and I've been patiently waiting for 2019 to arrive :)

When I booked it, the deposits for suite class were still refundable. I was just browsing the website and I realized the with the current "sale" the price of my cruise is now $500 less. Also, it is showing up as free gratuities which would save another $112 or so. Do you think I can call to get this adjusted? Or should I just cancel and rebook. I'm assuming if they change this for me via phone my deposit will switch to non-refundable anyway, or maybe not?

Hello everyone. I booked a grand suite on HOTS a looong time ago and I've been patiently waiting for 2019 to arrive :)

When I booked it, the deposits for suite class were still refundable. I was just browsing the website and I realized the with the current "sale" the price of my cruise is now $500 less. Also, it is showing up as free gratuities which would save another $112 or so. Do you think I can call to get this adjusted? Or should I just cancel and rebook. I'm assuming if they change this for me via phone my deposit will switch to non-refundable anyway, or maybe not?

You don't have to cancel anything. Just call up and they will give you the new price.

Since the new price is attached to nonrefundable deposits, your booking will now have nonrefundable deposits. If you can live with that, then go for the reduced price.

If the refundability matters to you, you will have to forego the lower pricing and free grats.

You don't have to cancel anything. Just call up and they will give you the new price.

Since the new price is attached to nonrefundable deposits, your booking will now have nonrefundable deposits. If you can live with that, then go for the reduced price.

If the refundability matters to you, you will have to forego the lower pricing and free grats.

100% spot on!

Well done!