Allure, Deck 14 - noise?

Nickles

We've sailed on Allure twice, both were Christmas cruises. We booked Boardwalk Balcony cabins 14301 to 14311 for a party of 12. Noise was not an issue at all. In fact, others complained of the noise from the boardwalk, and once our doors were shut, we couldn't even hear the noisy Rita's Cantina (since closed down).

There was absolutely no noise at all from the deck above us (I believe we were under the mini putt-putt golf).

We liked deck 14 so much - we've booked the same rooms for our March 2018 trip on Oasis and our Harmony May 2019 trip.

Our last 5 cruises have been on Allure and Oasis, on deck 14. We have heard an occasional chair skid on floor above, but nothing else. I think you will like being that close to the pool deck and Windjammer.

As long as your cabins are not under the pool area. It’s very noisy from the loud music during the day preventing you from taking a nice nap in the afternoon....even with with balcony door closed:( You will also be awakened very early in the morning from the chairs and towel carts being dragged around. Put it this way, we were on deck 12 under the pool area and we will never book an OVB on any floor under that area for the above reasons. Hope this info helps! People say to bring earplugs but they are so uncomfortable!

Happy cruising:)

I am interested in this as well. We booked Guarantee Neighborhood Balcony and got a Boardwalk balcony on deck 14. It looks like we will be directly under the Wipe Out Cafe. The good news is the Wipe Out Cafe closes early. The bad news is the Teen Fuel nightclub is next door to it and doesn't.....We will see. I can't find ANY complaints of noise-fingers crossed. (yn)