Probiotic drinks offered onboard?

kcraw4d

My family is into the new crazy of refrigerated liquid probiotics (like kombucha), and wondering if Celebrity is offering them on their ships. Thinking they may have it in the Aqua Spa café? If not need to bring our own for our cruise in a few weeks.

Thanks in advance! :)

Great question. I know they don't and the capsules don't do it for me. I have a stomach issue and Kombucha is really really helps me. I called Celebrity and they told me I could bring it on board as long as it came on my carry-on (not checked luggage.) Fortunately, we drive to the port. I also can do with a half bottle a day.

Sent from my RCT6S03W12 using Forums mobile app

• 10 months later...
On 3/2/2018 at 7:19 AM, bboop51 said:

Great question. I know they don't and the capsules don't do it for me. I have a stomach issue and Kombucha is really really helps me. I called Celebrity and they told me I could bring it on board as long as it came on my carry-on (not checked luggage.) Fortunately, we drive to the port. I also can do with a half bottle a day.

Sent from my RCT6S03W12 using Forums mobile app

Can I ask if they did in fact allow you to bring it on board.  We board the Equinox Saturday and I would love to bring my daily "hit" of Kombucha.  Like you the capsules don't help at all and it takes so long to get back to "normal" when we return from a cruise.

We have cruised Princess and brought both Komucha and protein drinks in a small cooler and it was not a problem, would love to be able to do the same.

19 minutes ago, 2cruizinfools said:

Can I ask if they did in fact allow you to bring it on board.  We board the Equinox Saturday and I would love to bring my daily "hit" of Kombucha.  Like you the capsules don't help at all and it takes so long to get back to "normal" when we return from a cruise.

We have cruised Princess and brought both Komucha and protein drinks in a small cooler and it was not a problem, would love to be able to do the same.

Yes, we were able to bring it onboard. Just as  instructed it went in a cooler in my carry-on (we drive to the port.)  That said, after we went through the x-ray scanner, the cooler was opened and I was grilled like steak on the BBQ lol. But it was fine. I explain and the officer let me put it back in back and take it onboard. I kept it bottles in mini frig. Good look.. enjoy your cruise and your Kombucha 🙂