Dubai 2020

pyagriff

I noticed that the Princess Cruise line, Sapphire Princess. March 2018 Dubai to Southhampton cruise is sold out and that the 2019 is also sold out in many categories.

I would like to book a specific cabin and reckon I should book early for 2020. Anyone have any idea when the Spring 2020 cruises are announced ???

I noticed that the Princess Cruise line, Sapphire Princess. March 2018 Dubai to Southhampton cruise is sold out and that the 2019 is also sold out in many categories.

I would like to book a specific cabin and reckon I should book early for 2020. Anyone have any idea when the Spring 2020 cruises are announced ???

While you're waiting for the 2020 cruises to be announced...why don't you ask Princess to put you on the wait list for 2018 & 2019?

And WELCOME to Cruise Critic!!

If you are drawn to this itinerary go ahead and book any available cabin for 2019. Then just watch for future openings of cabins you would want to switch to; there certainly will be plenty of cancellations and changes between now and then.

Don't automatically presume an itinerary that ran the last three years will be running again the next. With a new Royal class ship (Sky Princess) joining the fleet in late 2019 and Golden Princess leaving the fleet in 2020 there could be a major cascade of redeployment for the rest of the fleet. Long repositioning cruises such as the Indian Ocean/Suez Canal, Transpacifics, or the full circle of South America, could be on different ships or not offered at all depending on how the dominoes fall.