Is car racing a sport?

So much time spent in the sports bar and I don't know if the games they have include car racing. We don't play the games but taking 2 18 year old boys and they like Forza racing games. I just don;t remember if they have those at the sports bar. Yes ... I can wait until we cruise, but just curious and I have nothing else to research about our cruise :D:D:D:D

Not the arcade .... the sports bars (Pride and Conquest that I remember) have video sports games to play on the TVs during the day. You give the bartender your card and get the game and controllers to use. I think they had basketball, football and soccer. I can't remember if they had auto racing too.

Regardless if Auto Racing is a sport, I understand you are asking if they have game consoles you can play on the TV in any of the bars. My answer is I don't know unfortunately, seems a perfect way to keep people occupied in another way. Hoping skilled cruisers can give you an answer, seems like information that would be fun to have.

I know that the sports bars I have recently been on have sports video games to play. Yes, you have to give them your card or an ID to get a controller and the bartender will turn the game on. Not sure if they have racing games, I have only seen soccer and hockey