Excursion sale

Got an email announcing a sale on excursions for our upcoming Canada/NE cruise. When I access the website I can't tell which are on sale. I am looking for a banner or some other marking. What am I doing wrong?

Got an email announcing a sale on excursions for our upcoming Canada/NE cruise. When I access the website I can't tell which are on sale. I am looking for a banner or some other marking. What am I doing wrong?

Just so you are aware, sometimes those emails are sent out in error.

We are sailing on Anthem 9 night Canada this August. I booked an excursion yesterday with the 25% off. I just logged in to my account on RC, and it still shows excursions are on sale. I am on my laptop, and the excursions on sale have a banner on the top left corner. Not sure how long the sale is for.

I just was playing around and found the ad banner again. Seem to last 4 more days. I took a screenshot just so i won't miss it again.

4 days and 3 hours to go as of this moment

Finally able to figure out how to share the screenshot, here goes

https://ibb.co/g7ec8S

Edited by vpat48

Anyone else having issues with being able to pay for an excursion? Getting an error message that says "Payment Error Payment not accepted". We have tried different cards & cleared cookies. Wondering if its just another IT issue? Going to try again in the a.m. just wondering if others were having any issues booking/paying.

Anyone else having issues with being able to pay for an excursion? Getting an error message that says "Payment Error Payment not accepted". We have tried different cards & cleared cookies. Wondering if its just another IT issue? Going to try again in the a.m. just wondering if others were having any issues booking/paying.

Sometimes nothing will fix it and you just have to call them to order.