Getting a message to John Heald

It is a public page and any one that follows him can see it. Often they will comment on your post as well. I have contacted him to request a two top on various cruises. I appreciate that he is willing to assist. I don't however like having to post what I consider personal info on a public page. For most request he asked you post 4 days prior to sailing and is best to post when he is active on the page.

It depends on where he is too, lately he's been in the UK so even though its morning for him, when I see it, it was posted 6 hours ago. ;p

And good luck, I've tried multiple times to ask him things, but my questions got buried so quickly....

post when he is active but everyone will see your post and his answer

No more private messages so click "Posts" on the left column and post what you want to know - I seem to remember that your date and cabin number are enough - don't have to post the booking number

No more private messages so click "Posts" on the left column and post what you want to know - I seem to remember that your date and cabin number are enough - don't have to post the booking number

When he blogged regularly you could get a private message to him but he seems to have pretty much ended blogging

It depends on where he is too, lately he's been in the UK so even though its morning for him, when I see it, it was posted 6 hours ago. ;p

And good luck, I've tried multiple times to ask him things, but my questions got buried so quickly....

He's in Miami now.

Not exactly sure where I post the question as I do not see any other comments from anyone. I do know that my message was delivered because a friend commented on it but I do not see it or any other questions.

To see everyones post, it's under "community" on his page.