Transfers from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral

Cruiser328

Hello! We will be cruising with NCL in June and are trying to find out information about transfers. Specifically....from the airport to the port the day of the cruise and then again from the port area back to the airport. Our return flight home is later in the afternoon, so also, are there plenty of things to do near the airport?

On the way back, see if NCL has an excursion that visits Kennedy Space Center and ends up at the airport. We did that once on Royal and had a fun day. Luggage is kept on the tour bus.

Welcome to the boards! :cool:

Depending upon how late you fly out, I would look at a one-way car rental - put the bags in the trunk and then go where you want (beach, KSC, etc.)

If you fly in the day before your cruise I would use a one way car rental again - gives you the flex to stay, shop and dine where you want. We prefer to stay in Orlando and then drive to PC the morning of the cruise.

If you are flying in the day of your cruise you can tolerate more risk than me. :rolleyes: Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Cortrans, and travelynx will shuttle you from MCO to the port for about $20-25 per person.

You might also look at www.gopoertcanveral.com to see if they offer any packages that will work for your schedule.

Have a great cruise! :D