Banana boat in Majahual?

KatieBug28

Hey all! Random question, but does anyone know if any of the AIs in Costa Maya/Majahual offer banana boat rides? We were planning to book Maya Chan, but we did a banana boat as part of an excursion in Puerto Vallarta last year and my kids are begging to do it again.

Not a make or break or anything, but I would love to be able to do it again if possible. So much fun!

We were in Costa Maya late February and there was a banana boat ride a couple places down from Tropicante. :):)

Good to know. My son wanted to do a banana boat and we are at Tropicante for a few hours after our ruins excursion in a few weeks.

New to me, but Trip Advisor reviews indicate the banana boat was out of Pez Quadro. (go out to their website for information http://www.pezquadrocostamaya.com/) $15 pp but willing to bargain. If taking the tram from port, get off at 40 Canones Hotel. and walk toward the beach. The club is part of the hotel. They advertise packages for food and drink, but unless there is more than one ship in port, you can just do a walk-on.