Which rate should i choose

glituner32

Hi,

Need help choosing the best rate I should go with. I haven't sailed with Carnival in a while so now I see different options to select the cruise price. Which one would you guys go for?

This is for Horizon June 13th sailing which is almost full, so I don't think price will drop much but the finial payment date is not till March 30th.

20fronp.jpg

Thanks

As long as you don’t think you will cancel before the end of the month (or really anytime unless you’re OK with a future cruise credit), need to switch names at any point, or may want to downgrade cabins, then go with the ES special. Just beware of the restrictions.

Check the pricing of the two category upgrade versus the ES price. Sometimes, you can get a better deal/higher category with those promotions versus the ES deal.

I find the ES Reduced deposit, the best option for my family. I don't like them holding too much of my money in the FCC.

Edited by Herbaltees

That's a tough call this close. I have never booked a rate that cannot be cancelled outside the 90 day mark, so I usually book past guest for the extra money. I would probably just book ES at this point.

That's a tough call this close. I have never booked a rate that cannot be cancelled outside the 90 day mark, so I usually book past guest for the extra money. I would probably just book ES at this point.

I'm confused. :confused:How is early saver being offered so close to final payment?